Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cátia...

This interview is about Cátia Santos. She is 18 years old and she studies "Línguas, Literaturas e Culturas" in "Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas".

1. What is your most marked characteristic?
Well, I think that the perfect people to answer are my friends, however I can say that my most marked characteristic is friendship. I love my friends and I like to help them and make them laugh.

2. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Well, I am very explosive and sometimes I say things that I don’t think.

3. What is that you most deplore in others?
Dishonesty, in my opinion people should say what they are thinking.

4. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Be happy.

5. Who is the person you most admire?
The people that I really admire are my family and my friends, because they support me!

6. What is your greatest achievement?
To be admitted in University.

7. What is your greatest regret?
I don’t have any regret.

8. What is your greatest fear?
I fear that I would not finish my degree.

9. What is your most treasured possession?
My family, my friends and my rabbit!

10. Where would you like to live?
I would like to study abroad, although I think that would be very difficult for me to live in other country, because I like Portugal

11. What is your favourite journey?
Italy and Egypt.

12. Where is your favourite place?
My bedroom.

13. When you were a child, what did you want to be?

Veterinarian

14. What is you idea of perfect happiness?
To be with my family and my friends.

15. What are your favourite hobbies?
I like listening to music, watching films and football games.

16. What is your favourite book?
Harry Potter

17. What is your favourite film?
Notebook

18. What is your favourite fiction character?
Harry Potter

19. If you could choose what to came back as, what would it be?
I think that I would like to be a bird. I would like to travel around the world with my own wings.


20. What are your plans for the future?
I don’t like to make plans. I prefer to live one day as unique without being concerned about the future.

No comments: