Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My simple life...

I’m Cátia Santos and I’m 18 years old.
I live, since I was little girl, in Lagameças, a small village close to Setúbal. I still live with my parents and my sister. She is 24 years old and we are big friends.
I studied in two different places, in Palmela and Pinhal Novo. I still have friends from Palmela, however my best friends are from Pinhal Novo. I have great memories from these places and I miss many people from there.
I’m a person with many dreams. I would love to travel to Germany or England to study, however my favourite countries are Egypt and Italy. I like very much of Italian culture and art, and Egypt is a country with an incredible History and Egyptian pyramids are very fascinating. Other dreams of mine are to finish university and work in a publishing house.
I have many passions. I love my horse, it is so sweet and I like to mount him. Other passion is my folk dancing group. Many young people make fun of folk dancing groups, but I don’t care because dancing is one thing that I really adore.
I think that many of this young people have no idea what a folk dancing group really is. There are many traditions of our culture that we represent, and there is also a big relationship between the members of the group.
I love also films, at night when I’m sad I like to see a comedy or a romance.
Finally football, my biggest love. Since I was little I love to see and talk about football with my father. My football team is Sporting Club de Portugal and I’m a big fan of
Diego benaglio, a Swiss goalkeeper.




I like to present you my little friend, the rabbit that is in the picture.






KISSES****

No comments: