Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Me...

Hi there! My name is Rita and i´m 18 years old. I live in Pinhal Novo, a village near Setúbal. I´m studying L.LC. (English and German). I chose this course because I've always loved everything which was connected with languages - I enjoy reading a lot as well as writing. As far as I´m concerned, learning a foreign language is like a challenge and, at the same time, it is fascinating to learn new words and literary and cultural aspects. That's why i'm interested in learning new languages and, besides English and German, I intend to learn other languages such as Russian, Arabic or Greek.
Besides reading and writing, I love travelling, discovering new countries and getting in touch with different cultures. I have already been to many of the european countries. The ones I liked the most were England, Germany, Austria and Greece.I also like to surf the net and to hang out with my friends - we do lots of funny things together! I also enjoy dancing - I practise it at a Gym and it's really relaxing and funny.
Another of my interests is connected with animals - I love all that has to do with cats!
As far as this year at the Nova is concerned, I feel that i'm still adapting to it. The most difficult thing will be to have to talk in front of the class. As i'm a bit shy, I don't feel comfortable talking in front of many people. I prefer to write rather than to speak.
I also consider myself a perfectionist - I like to do things the best way I can.
As far as the future is concerned, I still don't know what I want to do when I finish my graduation, but I hope I will get a challenging oportunity!I haven't said all there is to say, but i'm getting a bit tired of talking about me. So, I wish you all good luck and hope we can achieve our goals successfully!

Kisses***

Rita

No comments: