Saturday, November 11, 2006

Adriana on the road...

I've chosen this image because I think that as time goes by we leave our mark in the desert of life. In the beginning, life is still a desert where we can build our own way and leave our own marks. Each one of us chooses to go round a different road and each road leads to a different end so we must think carefully before taking any decision. However, sometimes we must take some risks in order to succeed. Life is made of decisions and each decision has a consequence. We must be prepared to face the consequences of our decisions.

3 comments:

catia_santos said...

I agree with you when you say that we leave a mark, but is not only in our life, it is also in other people life. And you can believe that you will be forever in my life!
KISSES***

adriana said...

Thank you very much for your comment...it's very nice :) And you can also believe that you've already left a mark in my life!

***KISSES AND HUGS***

Rita said...

hi!I like the photo and I agree with you when you say that we leave a mark each time we make choices in our life. And, as you say, it is necessary to take risks. Besides, I think the simple action of living is, in itself, a risk because life is made of risks, choices and, sometimes, tough decisions, which bring about consequences...

KISSES***