Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Adriana...

Hello!
I interviewed Adriana Hortense, a 18 years old girl, who lives in Pinhal Novo.
She is in the Línguas, Literaturas e Culturas course.

1. What is your most marked characteristic?
Sensibility

2. What is the trait you most deplore in your self?
To be so shy.

3. What is that you most deplore in others?
Dissimulation

4. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
To be genuine

5. What is the person you most admire?
My best friend Sónia.

6. What is your greatest achievement?
To be admitted in University

7. What is your greatest regret?
I have no regrets.

8. What is your greatest fear?
To loose the people I love.

9.What is your most treasured possession?
My family and my friends.

10. Where would you like to live?
I love travelling but I also love my country. For me Portugal is the best place to live.

11. What is your favourite journey?
Egypt

12. What is your favourite place?
My bedroom.

13. When you were a child what did you want to be?
Veterinarian

14. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
To be close to the people that I love.

15. What are your favourite hobbys?
Reading, listening to music and going out with my friends.

16. What is your favourite book?
The Lord of the Rings (the trilogy)

17. What is your favourite film?
The Lord of the Rings too.

18. What is your favourite fiction character?
Legolas (The Lord of the Rings)

19. If you could choose what to came back as, what would it be?
A person. I enjoy being rational.

20. What are your plans for the future?
I want to finish my degree, but I don't know what career to choose.

No comments: