Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Adriana


Hello! My name is Adriana and I'm 18 years old. I live in Pinhal Novo near Setúbal with my parents and my little brother Rúben.
My football team is Benfica. I love football and sports in general even though some people as my mom say that football is only for men. I totally disagree with this idea because I believe in a thing called equality.
A country I would like to visit is Egypt because its history fascinates me. Reading is a hobby and I'm a fan of "The Lord of the Rings".
At the first sight you may think that I'm an unpleasant person but that's because I'm a bit shy and I take a little time to integrate myself. One of my best friends had that feeling when she first met me and currently we are inseparable. Her name is Cátia and she also makes part of this class. The thing I value the most is friendship.
I don't know what else to say so if you are curious about something just ask.
KISSES***

No comments: