Monday, January 22, 2007

A little trip to Sintra

Palácio da Pena
Last summer, Rita and I had the idea to go on a little trip to Sintra with two more friends. So while I was seing some photos I decided to post them in our group blog because I found it interesting. In Sintra, we had visited Palácio da Pena, Palácio Nacional de Sintra and Museu do Brinquedo. We promised to come back to visit more places like Convento dos Capuchos or Castelo dos Mouros, because we really enjoyed this trip. Sintra is a very beautiful site of Portugal.

Museu do Brinquedo

6 comments:

C.Raquel said...

God Ideia girls!Sintra is a very beautifull city and has a lot of interessant places to see. I'm glad that you two have became friends so soon and share ideias like that one with eah other, that's god! kisses

adriana said...

Actually, we are friends since our 6 years old =)

***

EstrELInhA * said...

well, I don't know much about sintra but it seems a cool place. (It's nice to have friends since our childhood =P)

peace *

catia_santos said...

HI!That should be a great visit!and you are wearing thar shirt I gave you!loool
KISSES***

Rita said...

it was a great idea to post these photos in our blog! like Raquel said, Sintra is a beautiful place!We must return there to visit Castelo dos Mouros and Convento dos Capuchos.

KISSES

AR said...

How about creating a short play set in Sintra in the gardens, or teh palace or in teh Mooroish castle? Or fantasisze about life in Penna Palace, my favourite! You could make a film of your next visit:-)
Allyson