Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dangerous Minds (Part 3)

This post is connected with my review of Dangerous Minds. Actually it is not the trailer because I wasn’t able to find it. It’s a part of the film (9 minutes) which I found interesting. The other parts are also available at www.youtube.com. There are some sentences which I would like to highlight from this extract because they are crucial as far as the plot is concerned:
“You want to pass, all you have to do is try… At this point, everyone of you has an A… It’s up to you to keep it…”

5 comments:

adriana said...

hi! like I said I've already seen this film and, although it is not one of my favorites, I think it is a good film. I found the sentences that you'd highlighted very interesting. Good work!

***KISSES AND HUGS***

C.Raquel said...

A god film with a great message! Well done sending that message to us, students who sometimes get disapointed, frustrated and lose the corage to keep going on***

EstrELInhA * said...

Never seen this movie =S but I will certainly see it now =D
For that peace of movie, I can say that it is a nice choice to post it here ;)

peace*

Rita said...

thanks for the comments! I also thought this was a meaningful message because we must always think we are able to achieve our goals so that we can succeed! I know this sometimes sounds a bit Utopian but it's a good message to remember when we feel we aren't going to be able to achieve our objectives!

KISSES

RLS said...

I think it's a good film too. And I agree with Raquel, it does have a message.

"All you have to do is try..." :)